Purchase your 2020 Podium Series season package before 31 January 2020 to enter the draw to win this fantastic prize courtesy of Little Polynesian Resort.
• 5 Nights for two people in a Beachfront Bungalow at Little Polynesian Resort, Rarotonga
• Return flights to Rarotonga for two people (to the value of $2,000NZD)
• Daily tropical breakfasts
• Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment, kayaks and stand up paddleboards
For those seeking privacy and luxury look no further than Little Polynesian Resort where serenity is certain, seclusion guaranteed, and romance is everywhere! This award winning 4.5-star luxury boutique resort is nestled on the southern tip of Rarotonga, stretched across golden white sand with mesmerising panoramic lagoon views.
Terms and Conditions of entry:
1. Entry is open to NZ residents only. Anyone employed by (or anyone who is an immediate family member of someone employed by) New Zealand Symphony Orchestra (NZSO) or Pacific Resort Hotel Group is ineligible to enter.
2. All new and existing NZSO online subscribers will automatically be entered into this prize draw.
3. The prize draw ends 11.59pm 31 January, 2018. The winner will be drawn on
3 February 2020 and contacted by phone.
4. Prize Details:
• Five Nights for two people in a Beachfront Bungalow at Little Polynesian Resort, Rarotonga.
• Return flights to Rarotonga for two people (to the value of $2,000NZD). Any additional costs for flights over this amount, or other transport costs will need to be covered by the winner.
• Daily tropical breakfasts.
• Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment, kayaks and stand up paddleboards.
5. Accommodation is subject to availability at time of prize redemption.
6. Travel is valid 01 February 2020 - 31 May 2020 or 01 November 2020 – 20 December 2020.
7. This prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
8. Prizewinner and any companion need to be 18 years or over to stay at Little Polynesian Resort.
9. This Prize cannot be combined with any live specials and tactical campaigns in the market place and cannot be booked via any travel professional or travel wholesaler.
10. All other expenses relating to the holiday are the responsibility of the prize winner.
11. NZSO or Pacific Resort Hotel Group are not liable for any loss, damage or injury (including without limitation indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person in connection with the promotion or any prize, except for any liability under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or other liability that cannot be excluded by law. NZSO reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry. It is strongly recommended the prize winner purchases travel insurance at the time of redeeming the prize.
12. NZSO reserves the right to vary these Terms or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion.