NZSO FOUNDATION MASTERCLASSES
The NZSO Foundation Masterclasses provide opportunities for young tertiary level musicians to learn from the distinguished international artists who perform as guests with the NZSO.
The masterclasses are hosted by New Zealand’s tertiary music schools and feature students from the host school.
(Photo credit: New Zealand School of Music)
- Sasha Cooke (mezzo-soprano) - 16 April, time TBC, Te Kōkī New Zealand School of Music: Adam Concert Room, Wellington.
- Simon Trpčeski (piano) - 16 July, 10.00am-12.00pm, University of Auckland: Music Theatre, Auckland.
- Augustin Haedlich (Violin) - 14 August, 10.00am-12.00pm, Te Kōkī New Zealand School of Music: Hunter Chamber Council, Wellington.
- Johannes Moser (Cello) - 12 October, time TBC, venue TBC
- Lars Vogt (piano) - 25 October, 6.00pm-8.00pm, Te Kōkī New Zealand School of Music: Adam Concert Room, Wellington.
These masterclasses are made possible through the support of