View the Municipal Theatre Seat Map
The theatre combines elegant art deco style with modern theatre facilities, making it one of the best provincial performing arts centre in New Zealand. A true Hawke’s Bay theatre, our stage has been graced with international acts and local performers alike. The theatre has a seating capacity of 993.
The Napier Municipal Theatre is equipped with several features to help patrons.
- Ramps for wheelchair access
- Wheelchair positions in the Stalls
- Hearing aid loop within the auditorium
- One wheel chair for patron use but it needs to be pre-booked
- Disability toilets
- Booster seats for children (limited number 1st in 1st served basis)
You can call them on (06) 835 1059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific accessibility needs.
P 06 835 1059
EMAIL THE VENUE